This guide will walk you through the process of downloading and setting up the Universal Minecraft Converter.
Follow these steps to download the installer.
- Visit the download page.
- Click the blue Download Installer download button at the top of the page. Take note of where the installer was downloaded.
Once the installer has finished downloading, you will need to run it.
- Open the installer that you just downloaded named UMC_setup.exe.
- Follow the installation instructions displayed in the window.
- Once the installation has completed, click finish to open the converter.
3. Create an Account
You will need to create an account on the website in order to use the Universal Minecraft Converter.
- Visit the homepage. Enter your email address and click Create Account. Or you can choose Sign up with Google.
- A few minutes later, you will receive a verification email. In the email, click Verify and Create Password.
- This will open a page where you can choose a password and finish creating your account. Click Create Account to finish and automatically be signed in!
4. Get Access Time
To convert worlds with the Universal Minecraft Converter you will need to buy access time.
- Ensure you're signed into your account on this website. The sign in button is at the top right of this website.
- Visit your account dashboard here.
- Select how much time is best for you and checkout with PayPal or a Credit/Debit card. (A PayPal account is not required.)
5. Sign in to the Universal Minecraft Converter
All that's left is to open the converter and sign in with your account!